Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Sarah!

Hi, my name is Sarah and I live in sunny Queensland, Australia.  I have been happily married since 2000 to my wonderful hubby Jason, and we have 2 beautiful daughters and a feisty cat (Sweet-Pea) who are the reason I scrap.  I started scrapping before I even knew there was such a word when I got married, then it really took off here in Australia and I moved to the city where scrappy goodies were more available – before then everything was done by mail order!  I started out with a few basics and a container and now my hubby has built me my very own scrap studio to spread out in and display all my creations.  So you could say I absolutely love to scrap, alter and create anything!  I have always been inspired by the many other wonderfully talented people that I have met online, and feel very blessed to be a part of the Scrap The Moments DT so that I may inspire you!
 
When I’m not busy under a pile of pretty paper and ribbons I work as a Group Leader in Childcare, garden, read or run about the backyard with my girls.  We also love to bake and have tea parties, have dress up days and building and creating days!  Usually you can find all of the things I’m up to on my blog: papertree.blogspot.com

And check out this awesome layout Sarah did for our challenge!
She used Paperclips to make a heart, a bread clip to hold a bow, a toothpick to hold a chipboard heart!
So creative! Enjoy! Can't wait to see what else you do Sarah! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment