Sunday, December 5, 2010

Meet Carrie!

Hi! My name is Carrie Walz. I am a SAHM with 2 beautiful children. My son Andrew is 15 and my daughter Alyson is 9. I have been married 10 years to my wonderful husband Rob. I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years now. I started as a way of keeping myself busy when I was going through my divorce. What started out as a form of therapy for myself turned into a complete hobby and passion! I am a paper scrapper and I think I always will be, I just love the hands on approach to it all. I am totally a Thickers hoarder. I love them and I simply cannot get enough of them! 
When I am not scrapbooking I love to watch reality tv shows. Some would even say I am a reality show junkie. I am particularly addicted to the cooking ones like Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef. I also love to cook and bake and spend time with my family in my spare time. I am so excited to get to work on this team and cannot wait to share my work with everyone!





Check out this awesome layout Carrie did for the challenge! Such a great use of the clothing tag!


Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment