Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meet our DT Coordinator...Meridy!

Hello!  My name is Meridy Twilling and I'm 35 years old.  I am the Design Team Coordinator here at Scrap the Moments.  I am very excited to take on this challenge...as well as the scrapping challenges set forth on the Scrap the Moments blog! 
 
I live in southern Arizona with my husband, Shawn, and two babies, Maddy and Hunter.   My husband is a firefighter, which allows me to be a stay at home mom, which I LOVE!  I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree in Interior Design in 2004; I enjoy Commercial Design (as opposed to Residential).  I like to bake, cook, make beaded jewelry, and sew Halloween costumes.  I love to organize just about anything (especially my friends' scrapbook supplies)!  I enjoy decorating our house for Christmas, and creating homemade gifts of all sorts.   Every year I design "place markers" for the Thanksgiving table...each year I make them from different mediums, so they are always unique.  I also enjoy planning themed parties for kids as well as adults.   
 
I have been scrapbooking since 2000...and I LOVE everything about it...from taking the pictures, to journaling the memories, to creating embellishments, to shopping for supplies, to designing the layouts, to making new friends!  I like to scrap the everyday moments, vacations, and big events (like Christmas and Birthday parties).  Luckily, I have a supportive husband and family, and I have been able to host a monthly crop night at my house for the past 3 1/2 years!  I LOVE to teach new scrapbook techniques, answer questions, brainstorm ideas, and help with layouts...so please, feel free to e-mail me at meridy77@yahoo.com and check out/follow my "Something Scrappy" blog at meridy77.blogspot.com .  I can't wait to get to know all of you and start working on the Scrap the Moments Challenges!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment