Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet our DT...starting with Savanna!

Hi Ya'll....this is Savanna from Sweet Home Alabama and I am so excited to be a part of Scrap the Moments design team.  I live with my sweet hubby David of 8 years and our 5 furry cat babies.
    My obsession with scrapbooking started right after I got married,  to do a wedding album and the need/want kind of exploded after  that.  I love how scrapbooking tells the story of our lives through         the moments we capture in pictures.  I love all things about scrapping, the paper, stickers, embellies, but most of all I  love the wonderful friendships that I have made. 
    When I am not scrapping or working-which I do to support the  habit ;) - I am usually in search of some photo op's with the family or with my nose in a good book!!
Yay for Savanna! I can't wait to see all the great designs she comes up with for our challenge! Be back later to introduce the rest of the DT members! Happy Monday everybody!

2 comments: