Monday, November 15, 2010

DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi all! Thanks so much for all the submissions, another very hard choice! Please join me in welcoming the first ever Scrap the Moments design team....

Coordinator-Meridy Twilling

Sarah Nancarrow

Carrie Walz

Laurie Leahey

Emily Combs

Mary Pat Siehl

Savanna Carson

 Catherine Oakley

Angela Hathikhanavala

CONGRATS girls! I can't wait to work with you all! I will be in touch very soon! And look forward to the next challenge coming very soon! Thanks everybody!

11 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be part of this great team! I can't wait for the fun to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all and I can't wait to be part of this team. We are gonna have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Angela (my Scrappy Chic buddy!!) and all the other girls as well! Can't wait to see all the great creations to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get scrappy with the rest of you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to everyone! I can't wait to "meet" you all. I'm going to go check out your blogs tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! I am so excited, can't wait to work with everybody!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats gals. I can't wait to see what you all create :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the entire team - I can't wait to work with you all.

    ReplyDelete