Sunday, October 31, 2010

FIRST CHALLENGE

Hi all! Hope you had a great Halloween! Are you ready for your first challenge!?!?! Remember design team entries are due Nov 15! Read the post below for details! Okay, since I don't have a design team yet, this challenge will be good for 2 weeks! So you have until Nov. 14 to email me your layout. Email to dvnmre@yahoo.com! I will announce the winner on Nov 15, and the winner will win a $10 gift certificate (good for use on any $25 or more order) to this month's sponsor, Catch the Moments kits! I will post more about the sponsor later this week, but now on to the challenge!

For the first challenge, create a layout all about YOURSELF! I really want Scrap the Moments to be a wonderful community of positive scrappers, what better way then to find out about everybody! So many times, we scrap our children, our pets, special events, etc...so take some time and scrap yourself, your likes, your wishes, whatever...as long as it is about YOU!

So get your challenge entries ready and email them to me. And don't forget your design team entries! Happy Halloween!!I will post some layouts of mine for this challenge later in the week!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting! I'll have to try to come up with something, because you're right. Normally, it's all about everyone else's memories, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, if I comment and say I'm going to submit a LO, then I am committed. I will have one turned in by the deadline... this could be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. already sent mine in--thanks for the great first challenge--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great challenge. I have jut the idea

    ReplyDelete